A high quality service for corporate landlords, no matter how BIG or small your portfolio...
Our experience in managing all types and sizes of portfolios coupled with our national branch network means we are uniquely placed to source tenants quickly.
We'll give you our full attention, tailoring our service to your needs and allocating you a Key Account Manager so you have a permanent point of contact.
Our key focus for your portfolio is to:
1. ACHIEVE MAXIMUM RENT
2. MINIMISE VOID PERIODS
3. MANAGE RENT ARREARS
Our branch network is staffed by dedicated and highly trained professionals who work hard to find you suitable tenants in the shortest time possible.
We use high impact marketing including traditional and tested methods such as 'to let' boards, window displays, telephoning and emailing our database of tenants as well as marketing via our comprehensive Internet presence.
Our services include, but are not limited to;
• Ground Rent Demands and Collection (including notices and increases
• Service Charge Budgeting and Collection
• Day to Day Accounting
• Effective Arrears Processing
• All Elements of Property Maintenance
• Annual Returns (Where applicable for Management Companies)
• Leasehold Enquiries for Sales and Purchases
• Consultation on Right To Manage where required
• Management of on site facilities and compliance
• Conflict resolution between leaseholders
• Section 20 Consultations
• LVT – First Tier Tribunal hearings and preparation
A complete property management service for landlords through our dedicated support centre.
The teams are there to help and support you by dealing with day-to-day issues that arise during the tenancy, such as boiler breakdowns or a leaking roof - we only use trade people with the necessary qualifications and valid liability insurance.
Plus our dedicated accounting departments help ensure rents are processed swiftly and effectively, monthly statements issued and any queries resolved. Our teams have the procedures in place to quickly address arrears too.
Would you like to find out more about how we can help you manage your portfolio?