- Light bright ground floor apartment
- Town centre development
- Allocated parking space
- Open plan kitchen dining living area
- French doors with juliet balcony
- Well-appointed property, secure access
- Sought after location
- No onward chain read more show less
- Years remaining: 108 years
- Current ground rent: £250
- Ground rent review period: 1 years
- Annual service charge: £3,000
- Ground rent increase: Contact branch
Council Tax Band: B
Communal Entrance Hall
Personal Entrance Hall
Kitchen11' 5" x 10' 9" ( 3.48m x 3.28m )
Lounge Dining Room11' 9" x 22' 7" ( 3.58m x 6.88m )
Bedroom One11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
Bedroom Two11' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.18m )
Use our handy mortgage calculator to estimate what your monthly repayments could be. Edit the fields below with the relevant details or, if you’d like a more accurate view on what your repayments could be, complete our mortgage enquiry form below and our Mortgage Consultant will be in touch.
* Terms and Conditions apply.
LENDER FEES MAY ALSO BE APPLICABLE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GUIDANCE ON THE RIGHT MORTGAGE FOR YOU, WE RECOMMEND SPEAKING TO ONE OF OUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS WHO WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP.
**THE 4.7% ANNUAL INTEREST RATE IS BASED ON THE CONNELLS GROUP AVERAGE MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE TAKEN IN, CORRECT FROM THE PERIOD OF 01/01/2023 – 30/06/2023 AND IS CORRECT AS AT 04/07/2023.
A BROKER FEE MAY BE PAYABLE UPON MORTGAGE APPLICATION AS WELL AS AN ADMINISTRATION FEE. THE TOTAL FEE PAYABLE WILL DEPEND ON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES. YOUR MORTGAGE CONSULTANT WILL EXPLAIN ANY FEES APPLICABLE IN YOUR INITIAL APPOINTMENT.
ALL MORTGAGES ARE SUBJECT TO STATUS AND LENDER CRITERIA. MOST BUY TO LET MORTGAGES ARE NOT REGULATED.