book your free valuation
i'm wanting
book a free valuation today
2 properties
in Drury, Denbighshire
Brookhill Close, Buckley photo
Brookhill Close, Buckley thumb 1
Brookhill Close, Buckley thumb 2
Brookhill Close, Buckley thumb 3
Offers Over
  • A 4-bedroom detached property
  • Cul-de-sac location
  • Within walking distance of local shops and schools
  • Double driveway plus single garage
  • Low-maintenance rear garden
A 4-bedroom DETACHED home in a CUL-DE-SAC location overlooking a nature reserve, within walking dist...
Clayton Road, Buckley photo
Clayton Road, Buckley thumb 1
Clayton Road, Buckley thumb 2
Clayton Road, Buckley thumb 3
Offers in the Region of
  • You can purchase a 70% share of the house in conjunction with tai teg housing association priced at £77,000 and the remaining 30% share would be held by tai teg.
  • Please check the tai teg website for part ownership qualifying criteria (welsh residential government scheme).
  • Alternatively you can purchase the full 100% for the asking price of £110,000.
  • Clean and well presented first floor apartment
  • Allocated parking space
An excellent opportunity to purchase a one bedroom apartment located in a quiet location with superb...
loading more properties


Be in control by saving properties and registering for property alerts. register today