- Well presented semi-detached house in a popular cul-de-sac
- Unrivalled views over garth mountain via a private decked terrace
- Reception room with direct access to terrace
- Dining room, opening to a stunning kitchen/diner extension
- First floor bathroom and separate w/c
- Well presented end of terrace house in a popular location
- Generous open plan living space including bespoke cupboards
- Modern kitchen inclusive of some appliances, separate utility room
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with plenty of fitted storage
- Stylish bathroom with three piece suite
- Detached bungalow, with plenty of original style character and bespoke extensions
- Generous reception room with wooden parquet flooring
- Separate kitchen and stunning conservatory with views over the rear gardens
- Three double bedrooms, one within the converted loft with plenty of eaves storage and useful cloakroom - w/c
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- Stunning semi-detached bungalow in a desirable cul-de-sac
- Delightful open plan living space
- Modern kitchen area inclusive of some fitted appliances and breakfast bar
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish shower room with three piece suite
- Characterful period style semi-detached house
- Spacious reception room with original style parquet flooring and feature fireplace
- Stunning open plan kitchen/diner with some fitted appliances
- Conservatory extension
- First floor bathroom and additional ground floor w/c
We have a highly skilled sales team who can offer a plethora of services including Sales, Valuations, Professional Photography, Floodplain, EPC's, Home Conveyancing, Surveys, Modern Method Auctions and New Homes. Driven by our Branch Manager Craig Morgan, we have Residential Sales Manager Steven Huggins with a decade of appraisal experience, Sales Negotiators Naomi Kennedy,alongside administrator Katie Dixon.
Need a mortgage? Why not pop in and have a chat with our in-house Mortgage Consultant Laurence Radford who has helped countless local people with their mortgages from first-time buyers, to buy to let investors, government schemes, help to buy, re-mortgage and additional services such as insurance and will writing services.
We cover a large area of Cardiff and surrounding areas, including Whitchurch, Llandaff North, Gabalfa, Mynachdy, Birchgrove, Heath, Llanishen, Rhiwbina, Taffs Well, Gwaelod Y Garth, Radyr, Pentyrch, Tongwynlais, Lisvane and Thornhill.
We also have an experienced Lettings team who cover the Whitchurch and surroundings areas. The team is driven by Katie Duke and supporting Katie is Jemma Franklin, Sophie Davies and Paris Atkinson.
why choose us?
- Our conveyancers are open 7 days a week to work on your move.
- Our Open House events attract a wide audience and can help secure a quicker, smoother sale.
- We advertise our properties on Rightmove and Zoopla as well as our own website to maximise your home's visibilty.
- Our vendor system "My Account" allows you to track your properties performance online!
- Download MIO our sales progression app to track you purchase/sale from your mobile or tablet!
- Our Marketing packages boosts your chances of selling by offering extras such as professional photography, 360 tours Z Social Media adverts
- Modern Method Auctions offer a secure way of selling. Call us to find out more.
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
We bought our property through Allen and Harris and they were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. We had very tight and unrealistic time scales to complete(just six weeks) but Steve,Justin and the entire team worked incredibly hard with both ourselves and the sellers to ensure that we completed in this time frame. They really fought for us,going above and beyond,driving communication with all parties ensuring no stone was left unturned.
All the staff were amazing.
Steve and Team were amazing through out our sale. This was our first time selling a house and they made the process so easy with no issues. Would definitely recommend!
Communication is fantastic. Always keeps you up up date. Would definitely recommend.
Sold out house with Allen & Harris so we went with their mortgage broker, Sofia Heke. Sofia was very thorough and very quick in getting our mortgage in principle letter sorted so we could start our house search. Had a few hurdles in our way but Sofia was excellent in getting these sorted and making the whole process stress free. Got us the best rate and completed the full application for us. Will come back to Sofia when we are ready to re mortgage in the future. Highly recommend Allen & Harris as they offer the whole package in selling and buying houses right down to the mortgage, and life insurances etc.
I recently received assistance in setting up a new mortgage and various protections/insurances through Allen & Harris. Despite my long and well documented fear of dealing with anything financial, David was able to guide me through the whole process in a clear and understandable way, which led to a great deal that met all of my needs. I would recommend their support 100%