- No onward chain
- Three double bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Garage & off street parking
- Corner plot
** NO ONWARD CHAIN ** A superb three bedroom detached bungalow, situated in the heart of this highly sought after Buckinghamshire village.
Lying at the foot of the stunning Chiltern Hills, Wendover with its eclectic mix of shops, pubs and restaurants, is without doubt one of the most appealing High Streets in the area.
Wendover is always very popular with families, having highly regarded schools for all ages and also lying within the catchment area for the Grammar schools in Aylesbury. The Chiltern Line offers an excellent reliable service to London Marylebone (45 mins), whilst access to the M25 can be found via the A41 at Tring (4 miles), or alternatively the M40 at High Wycombe (11 miles).
Brown & Merry Wendover also cover nearby villages including Weston Turville, Stoke Mandeville, Aston Clinton, Butlers Cross, Ellesborough, Dunsmore, St.Leonards, The Lee and Cholesbury.
Our customers can also obtain mortgage services from our in house mortgage consultants, including first time buyer and buy to let mortgages. why choose us?
- Dedicated Country House department offering a bespoke service
- Professional photography and floorplans and advertising your property on both Rightmove and Zoopla.
- Take advantage of our London Coverage (Barnard Marcus). We can advertise your property to all potential buyers moving away from the capital
- With offices in Tring, Berkhamsted and Chesham they increase our area coverage. We liaise with all surrounding offices daily
- We have a proactive approach to sales and we are in constant contact with hundreds of registered buyers looking for property in the area
- Our experienced Mortgage Consultant, Loren can offer weekday, evening and weekend appointments .
- Dedicated Land and New Home Department - Come and speak to Helen and Paul today
what's happeningat Brown & Merry Wendover To find out more about any of our upcoming events please feel free to give us a call: 01296 624444
Latest Properties in Your AreaView all properties
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Nick, You walked into my property and said I will get you £700,000! You promised, you delivered and I'm very grateful to you. You have a great team there!
Claire, thank you so much for all your help with our sale. You were always there, always helpful, always reassuring and positive, and just simply good at your job! I couldn't have asked for more.
Sylvie, I can't thank you enough for all your help with our sale, you have been brilliant in all your dealings with me and I will always be grateful for that.
Just a quick note to day thank you for going above and beyond in terms of progressing our purchase. Without your continual updates, we probably would have lost our sanity! So we'll forever be grateful to you for getting us into our new home, thanks so much!
Just wanted to say a big thank you for all your help in selling our house, Great advise, great service you were fantastic. "If Carlsberg did house sales!"
Dear Claire, this is just a short note of appreciation for all your hard work to get my house over the line and sold!
Nick, Sylvie & Claire, Many thanks for all your hard work. We got there in the end!
Gemma was really personable and was very good with me even though I had no idea what I was doing! She left me feeling great about the experience and completely at ease.
Great service, really thorough and help us through any wobbles and nerves going through this for the first time!