Our office is located within the heart of the 'Golden Triangle' area of Norwich and together, the team have over 50 years of experience in the local property market, so you can be sure that you're dealing with experienced agents who know the area well.
As part of our HELP TO FIND service, we will create a plan tailored to helping you find the right property, so whether you're a first time buyer or an experienced investor - we have a plan for you.
We work closely with our flagship Norwich City centre branch on Bank Plain, whose large presence and high level of activity generates lots of interest in our properties. We are also part of a NATIONAL NETWORK OF OVER 320 OFFICES.
The team here at Unthank Road are dedicated to helping YOU, no matter what you need, to make buying and selling a property as stress-free and easy as it should be. why choose us?
- We have our own in-house Mortgage Consultant dedicated to your needs and on hand to support you every step of the way!
- Our dedicated team are here to help! We are open 6 days a week with longer opening hours on Thursdays to suit you.
- William H Brown has successfully been selling houses for over 125 years and is a brand you can trust! Call now for a free valuation!
- We have over 320 offices nationwide where we offer a bespoke ‘Help to Find’ scheme specifically tailored to help you find your dream home!
- We offer a range of marketing packages including professional photography, 360 degree virtual tours, audio adverts, EPC's and more!
- Want to know what our customers say about us? Go to https://www.feefo.com/en-GB/reviews/william-h-brown
- We advertise on many websites including the 'BIG TWO' Rightmove.co.uk and Zoopla.co.uk for maximum exposure!
- We're COVID-19 secure! So you can BUY, SELL, LET, or arrange your MORTGAGE safely with us!
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
WHB were brilliant from the start. Stephen especially, ably supported by the whole office. Sold my property with very little hassle, straight talking approachable with no BS. Couldn’t ask for a better agent.
Great professional service from James, Stephen and Georgia. Very proactive and kept us informed all the way through the selling and buying service.
Stephen and all his team at Unthank Rd Norwich were efficient, pleasant and responsive with questions and problems that needed answers.when they helped us to sell our house and make our move.. They removed a lot of the stress!! Special thanks also to Jamie who did some amazing photography.. There is good team work at the branch and because of that we felt confidence in them all.
Just wanted to say a massive thank you to James Knott at the Unthank Office in Norwich. You were so helpful, kept us in the loop throughout our house purchase, knowledgeable and enthusiastic without being pushy. And bagged us our dream home, thank you so much. Enjoy the whisky, thoroughly deserved!
Fantastic team work demonstarated in selling our property from start to finish. We were very impressed by the regular feedback and contact that we received during the process. If you are looking to buy, have a property to sell, you need to rent or you're a landlord with a property to rent out make sure William H Brown is your first choice!
Stephen has been Involved throughout the sale of the property and being very courteous and patient at all time. One can see the staff team works well together.
By far the best estate agents I have dealt with. Stephen Creed (the manager of the branch) along with his staff are very friendly and approachable and respond to queries within a reasonable timeframe. They have made the process of selling my home easy and stress free. I have also dealt with them with viewing properties to purchase and again I can’t fault them. I would definitely recommend William H Brown Unthank Road branch in Norwich to friends and family.
Service received from Michael Siviter was outstanding and the Unthank Road office have been very good throughout the whole process of selling our house
I was very happy with the service I received from the Unthank Road team, particularly Dominic who found the perfect buyer for my property. The viewing on 4 November 2020 led to exchange and completion on 29 January 2021 so it was a very speedy process.