- No onward chain
- Character detached cottage two / three bedrooms
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Raised timber decked rear garden
- Off road parking
A beautifully presented detached period cottage with a wealth of charm, Two reception rooms, 2/3 bedrooms and off road parking.
Our office covers EX16, EX15, EX5, EX17, EX36 3 & 4, TA22. Which include the towns of Tiverton , Cullompton and Crediton our team sell properties in many surrounding villages including: Halberton, Sampford Peverell, Uffculme, Willand, Hemyock, Culmstock, Bradninch, Bickleigh, Silverton & Thorverton. We also cover Bampton, Brushford, Dulverton, Knowstone, Witheridge, Chumleigh & Chawleigh.
When you put your home on the market with us, we offer floorplans and professional photography of your property. We also market our sales properties on both Rightmove and Zoopla.
Lucy Luxton, Senior Branch Manager is supported by Millie Ansley, Merle Coldwell, & Anthea Checketts. Our team is completed by James Harris, Mortgage Services Consultant, who is here to help with all of your mortgage requirements and Stephen Bisiker our New Homes Area Manager. why choose us?
- We pride ourselves on our client contact and we ensure that all of our sellers are given honest feedback and regular property updates.
- Can't find the right property? Tell us what you are looking for and we'll do the searching for you. Ask us about our Help to Find Service..
- Do you need a mortgage, re-mortgage, insurance or will writing services? Our Mortgage Consultant is available weekdays, Saturday d evenings.
- Call or Email us to arrange your free market appraisal! We can help with EPCs, conveyancing, new homes, surveys C auctions also
- Track activity of your property online on 'my account' see reminders of appointments, useful guides and much more.
- Computer linked network of offices, including 43 London Branches and around 320 across the UK.
- Our unique marketing pack helps secure the best price for you through professional photographs, social media and boosted online listings
Latest Properties in Your AreaView all properties
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Thank you for all your effort and hard and hard work.
I was very pleased with fox and sons They were very helpful and my property was sold within 3 weeks of being on the market That's a quick result I have given them a 5 stars and I would highly recommend them
Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. They made the whole purchase process very easy.
My husband and I have just purchased a property through fox and sons. I cannot thank them enough for all their help and support, even when we were the buyer and not the seller! They were on hand whenever we had a query and they reacted quickly. We wouldn't hesitate to use fox and sons again, special thanks to Millie who was fab!
The staff were highly knowledgeable and professional and made a daunting task both stress free and easy. With regular communication and advice throughout the process. I would thoroughly recommend and definitely use again.
Everyone at Fox & Sons were helpful and always pleasant to deal with. Lucy, in particular, calmly steered me through a sometimes complicated purchase.
Dear Lucy & All at Fox & Son Tiverton, Thank you so much for all your help that led me to being able to buy our beautiful new home in Chapel Street. Lucy, you really are an astonishingly good communicator and mediator!
Can't rate high enough. Our sale was not straight forward to say the least (no fault of Fox and Sons) but every step of the way we had help, support and continuous updates. Originally our property was on the market with a different agent. We were not happy with their service so decided to change to Fox and Sons. I just wish we went to them in the first place. Nothing was to much trouble. Great friendly professional service. Many thanks to Lucy and Millie for all your help
Lucy, and all the staff, at Fox & Sons in Tiverton have been so helpful during the purchase of our new home. Nothing has been too much trouble and we have really valued their service. I highly recommend this estate agent!
Friendly, efficient and trustworthy.... None of the Bs you get with most agents.
Thank you to Lucy & Millie for all their support. They were fantastic!
Merle was lovely. She made me feel completely at ease taking a total stranger around my house. She was patient with my questions & concerns , taking time to explain in words I understood. At no point did I feel pressured into making any decisions.
James was great to deal with. Very knowledgeable and explained all our options clearly to us.
A thoroughly professional experience. We were kept up to date with progress and feedback throughout the selling process.
Very polite and knowledgeable staff, accommodating to our needs as parents of small children and made themselves available above and beyond expectations.