- Two bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Popular well-served location in sprowston
- Built in wardrobes to principle bedroom
- Conservatory, lounge and fitted kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden with patio
Our office is located within the Tesco Extra Superstore on Blue Boar Lane in Sprowston, we benefit from free parking within a large car park (Free for up to 3 hours only). Please feel free to call in today for a chat about the local housing market and the demand for homes like yours. William H Brown offer surveys and conveyancing services and FREE property valuations. Our mortgage consultants are available 6 days a week including weekends, offering advice for first time buyers, existing home owners looking to re-mortgage, in addition to landlords/ investors seeking to purchase buy to let properties.
We also offer Letting Services, Land & New Homes and an Auction Department which is one of the largest national property auctioneers - all of these departments are located within our Norwich Branch - 5 Bank Plain, Norwich, NR2 4SF - (01603) 760044.
As well as Sprowston, the William H Brown team sells and lets properties in all the surrounding areas, including Thorpe St Andrew, Thorpe End, Brundall, Blofield, Wroxham, Horstead, Hoveton, Old Catton, Spixworth, Rackheath, Salhouse and Little Plumstead.
The Sprowston branch has helped thousands of customers from first time buyers to landlords and investors with a portfolio of properties and local home owners.
As part of a National estate agency network of over 300 branches, we are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process. why choose us?
- Know where you want to move to but cant find your dream property? Why not let us help you with our FREE Help to Find service! Call us now!
- We can help you with Sales, Lettings, Mortgages, Surveys, Conveyancing and EPC's! Call into one of our many branches for more information.
- We have a Mortgage Services Consultant, Joseph Everson, who works full time in our office! Call us today to book your mortgage appointment!
- IAMSOLD - Modern Method of Auction 0% Instruction Fee - A perfect way to sell your property with no chain and for a quick sale!
- With average house prices up £24,000 ask us how much your home could be worth! With buyer demand at its highest March is the month to sell!
- What's on your wish list? We'll make your dream house a reality speak to us today!
- Pop in for a Mortgage Health Check - We could you save money on your mortgage! Appointments available face to face and over the phone!
- STAMP DUTY CHANGES effective from 23rd September - Call us today and see how we can help you move!
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
After my parents having a poor experience with W H Brown, I had doubts using them however Ralph was absolutely brilliant. Nothing was too much for him and he always had us in mind, I would highly recommend Ralph alone! Thanks - you really made this stressful experience much easier!
The estate agents were fantastic, Scott helped me out every step of the way giving me advice and really helping me push my solicitors who were lagging behind a bit. Cannot fault any of the staff that I spoke with they were always very helpful!
Thanks to difficulties with the buyers solicitor & the death of my stepfather after the sale had been agreed & before exchange of contracts, meaning probate had to be granted before the sale could proceed, this was a very lengthy process. During all of this time Scott (Sprowston branch) kept in touch with us with updates and was very pro-active in speaking to both parties and both solicitors to ensure a satisfactory conclusion. He was very professional & I have no hesitation in recommending him.
As a first time buyer, I had a million and one questions about the houses, process, how to offer, etc. Ralph has been an absolute star the whole time, really informative about the houses, friendly, always sending me recommendations that fit what I was after, and there for the whole process. Really wanted to give him a shoutout because he has been so great.
Excellent service from start to finish, Scott and the team at the Sprowston office were very helpful understanding and showed great empathy when we had to sell a property after losing our aunt . We wouldn't use anyone else if we needed to sell a property in the future .
We were shown around the property by Ralph and spoke to Scott in the office. Both were very professional and supportive throughout the purchase. Due to some issues with solicitors on completion day, we were almost left homeless. But thanks to Ralph and his colleagues they managed arrange it so this didn't happen. This was an extremely stressful day and at times Ralph who was communicating honestly with us and relaying all of the information. Couldn't recommend them enough. Thankyou so much!
What can i say about ralph, he so funny you would buy anything, seriously a lovely man.
Ralph Kitson, from Sprowston, Blue Boar, branch has been so helpful with starting my property sale, and getting the appropriate potential buyers, I have accepted offer, and he's still helping me searching for my new home. Thank u, so much.
Jamie-Lee thank you so much for your help and support over the past few weeks, we wouldn't have done it without all your chasing! Your the best estate agent we've met! Forever thankful. E&A of Pond Way.
To Claire and the team Thank you for the excellent service we received in selling our property especially Claire who went that extra mile to help me. Kind regards Mrs R
Joe is the most helpful, kind knowledgeable man and I couldn’t have asked for better.. so would 100% recommend him to others.. A credit to William h Brown
Helpful and quick to respond to all correspondence
Attentive, Smooth Sailing, Friendly, Made it sound simple.