- Mid-terrace town house forming part of the sought after rottingdean place estate
- 3 bedrooms
- Large lounge opening to conservatory
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom and ensuite
We are situated in a prominent position on Rottingdean High Street, just opposite the White Horse Hotel, enabling us to have maximum exposure for the whole village.
We cover Rottingdean, West Saltdean, East Saltdean and the Ovingdean and South Woodingdean areas. Robert, Alex & Jessica will pleased to advice you on all aspects of moving and look to achieve the Best Price for your home.
We offer a range of property related services to help make the buying and selling process as stress free as possible with everything under one roof. These consist of home conveyance, property surveys, mortgages and marketing.
Our team strive to achieve the best possible outcome for you, keeping you updated at every stage of your buying or selling experience.
We would love to hear from you if you are looking to buy a property or sell your home. Call us today to book your free property valuation.
Here at Fox and Sons Rottingdean, we aim to cater to all your needs for buying property, open 6 days a week and late night on Thursdays to suit busy lifestyles.
We also have a dedicated Lettings Department which is based out of our Kemp Town office, who can advise you on all aspects of Residential Lettings, Property Management & Buy-to-Let. For lettings, call 01273 688148 why choose us?
- Charlie James, our Mortgage Consultant has appointments available Monday to Saturday. Please contact us to arrange an appointment.
- Open 6 days a week to make sure we are available at a time that suits you.
- We offer a range of services including Selling, Buying, Mortgage Services, Conveyancing and Surveys.
- Fox e Sons will advertise your property on Rightmove, Zoopla and the Fox e Sons website
- Professional Photography, Floor Plans, Social Media Campaign, Premium ò Featured Advertising on the Big Two Websites ò 360 Virtual Tours.
- National network of branches including 5 Brighton locations and access to the London market and beyond.
- Fox Sons offer a range of services including comprehensive marketing, mortgage services, market apprasials home conveyancing.
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
You and your team have shown what it is to be professional and experienced estate agents, who have managed our sale and purchase so diplomatically. Thank you.
Robert was effective and efficient as an agent and kind, responsive and respectful as a person.
All those cliches you have heard about estate agents, just do not apply to Robert and his team at Rottingdean. A somewhat protracted sell of our house due to covid, Robert and Becca supported from beginning to end. Always returning calls promptly, listening and nothing was ever too much trouble. We were certainly very happy to have chosen them to sell our house.
Excellent backup throughout the process, friendly, professional and helpful whenever necessary.
Nick and his team have been incredibly helpful, professional and forthcoming when we bought our house. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
We have moved many times but have to say that Nick and his team not only provided a brilliant service but really listened to what we wanted and found all possibilities. In our case when a possible house fell through because of probate issues they searched tirelessly and found us eventually exactly what we wanted. A caring, friendly and relaxed support at what can be a stressful time. We would firmly recommend Nick and his team if you want a hassle free purchase. We love our place. Thank you Nick
We can't speak highly enough about Nick and his team. The whole process was handled with care and efficiency. The process was smooth and we felt well looked after throughout. Thank you to everyone!
Dear Phoebe, Thankyou for your patience, support and hard work... and for being so good at your job!
Danny, Thankyou for doing such a great job in such a challenging situation and enduring so many challenges. Eventually you managed to make the impossible possible for which i will always be very grateful!
Dear Polly, Thankyou for your patience and encouragement!