- Unique and contemporary four bedroom detached family home
- Sympathetically converted from a commercial space by the current owners.
- Spectacular living kitchen and orangery
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, three further great sized bedrooms
- Off street parking to the front, south facing indian stone paved terrace to the rear
- Superbly appointed and commanding detached family home
- Exceptional living kitchen with bi-fold doors leading to the landscaped rear gardens
- Two further reception rooms, ground floor cloak and utility
- **no upward chain**
- Three bedroom detached property house
- Generously appointed accommodation and gardens
- Off street parking and garage
- Much regarded village location
- Beautifully appointed six bedroom detached residence
- Exceptional open plan living kitchen opening to the exterior terrace
- Two further reception rooms, ground floor cloakroom and utility
- Master suite with dressing area and ensuite
- Five further generous bedrooms, two with ensuite facilities
- ***no upward chain****
- Three bedroom semi detached home
- Generously appointed accommodation and gardens
- Modern ground floor bathroom and first floor ensuite
- Driveway, garage and outbuilding
In a superb central location, the office is situated in the heart of the historic market town of Retford. We have a history of providing a high quality service for over 125 years and look forward to helping our clients buy, sell or rent their homes. We advertise on all the major property websites including the big 2 - Zoopla and Rightmove.
If you are buying a property, we don't just stop at finding you your dream home; we will help and support you all the way to completion. We can help with all of your home moving needs. If you're worried about your onwards purchase then take advantage of our help to find service. Let William H Brown take the strain off finding your dream home. Moving home need not be stressful it's our job to ensure that it runs smoothly.
We have buyers waiting who are committed to purchasing as soon as the right home becomes available - that could be yours!
Call us now on 01777 704248 to book your free sales valuation.
why choose us?
- Fully qualified Mortgage Consultant with flexible appointments including late nights and weekends to help with the whole moving process
- William H Brown are proud to offer FREE no obligation property valuations six days a week
- We will market your home on Rightmove and Zoopla to gain maximum exposure for your property and aim to achieve the best possible price.
- Specialist marketing packages available to make your property stand out including professional photography 9 floorplans.
- We also offer both a traditional and online auction service, in house conveyancing, surveys and EPCs, which are all under one roof.
- Our selling fees start from 0% when using our modern method of online auction.
What Our Customers Say
Super happy with the response from WHBrown, always willing to help, consistent engagement when I had many questions and even going over and above to post important documents for me several times :) thank you!
We bought and sold with William H Brown. Had wonderful customer service from Tom and the whole team. Always helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommend
Couldn't ask for a better service, the team were always so friendly, helpful, attentive and professional. Never made us feel like we were any bother even when we contacted frequently they were always happy to help. Chased things for us in every aspect of our move and got back in touch with updates. Photos were also brilliant with a professional photographer, description of the house was great, etc. Of the many estate agents we met with they were the most professional and personable
The staff at Retford branch are 2nd to none! Brilliant customer service!!
We used William h brown in Retford for the sale of our house and they have been great! It hasn’t been the easiest sale of the century mainly due to covid19 restrictions but I have to say that with all the stress and delays Robbie has always helped us along by his professionalism , his willing to help and his positive attitude which gave us confidence throughout. Summary - If Carlsberg made decent, honest and reliable estate agents .. William H Brown in Retford are it
Very happy with the Branch and the service I've received. Robbie has been consistently on the ball with all matters. No request has been too small and I appreciate everything they have done to facilitate the purchase at what has been a very difficult time.
I'm the last person who would have given a positive review of an estate agent but for the first time ever I have nothing but praise for the hard work and effort from the team in the Retford branch of William H Brown. Robbie was a true professional and worked hard to get potential buyers to view the house and finding us our buyer. His colleagues were equally as professional and helpful. Would highly recommend this estate agents.
Mortgage application service for second home: Grace was very professional and helpful throughout the whole process. Anybody putting their house up for sale and subsequently requiring a Mortgage, I strongly advise taking up the lifetime mortgage service. The service and package offered should actually pay for itself (reduced agency fees and ongoing/Lifetime mortgage services). The whole process was very straightforward and stress-less, during these difficult times.
W H Brown have been fantastic. Having both bought and sold from them , I would absolutely use them again. Their evaluation was spot on, not too high or low and their communication has been exceptional. This is why we used them to sell again. Particularly worthy of note has been the fact that whenever we rang to ask a question, all the staff knew the property and who we were and were able to answer our questions.
I just want to say a massive thank you to the William H Brown team at the Retford branch. I sold and bought through them. They made the entire experience completely bearable considering how stressful these things can be. I cannot praise them enough on how efficient, considerate and understanding the entire team was. No query was too much for them. I want to say a special thank you to the manager Robbie, he was so obliging, he honestly went the extra mile.
Great service from the whole team especially Liz and Ash.
At all times the staff were courteous, helpful and kept us regularly updated. The whole process ran very smoothly and reached a swift conclusion.
The service my partner and I have received since using Willim H Brown, both from when we had our first meeting in store, to all our correspondences online, has been wonderful. They have been very helpful, committed, and dedicated to helping us get a mortgage. And our advisor Tom has been brilliant.
The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is only because we haven't finished our journey with them yet.
We would definitely use their services again and request them to others!
Tom was absolutely fantastic with our mortgage. We wanted to remortgage our current home and take some money from the equity for much need home improvements. Tom handled absolutely everything from start to finish. We had our mortgage offer within 2 days of applying and the recommended solicitors were really quick in sorting out the legals. We recommend anyone to seek advice from Tom & the team at William H Brown, Retford. 5 Star service from Start to finish!
Thanks again Tom!
Very responsive and helped guide us through the process.
Great service, even at the time of day when usually it would be classed as unsociable hours, I managed to get in contact with Tom which helped around my long shifts and late finishes. I was very new to all this and now feel much more confident moving forward with any morgage information. Thank you :)
We recently sorted our mortgage with Tom Hill at William H Brown, Retford. Tom has been fantastic from the start, being super easy to contact, giving us fantastic advice and getting back to me and my husband almost immediately. From our initial consultation to officially sorting our new mortgage Tom has been friendly and professional, even without us ever meeting in person.
We are very happy with the service and the new mortgage we have been able to secure on our new property.
The service I have been offered has been extremely fair, concientious, and exacty what I required and asked for. At no stage I have I been pressured into feeling like I had to take a product or that there was only one way to go, and my preferences have been listened to and acted on. Communication has been fantastic, and the team have always taken phone calls, returned them and acted on my requests in a quick timescale, the same with emails. Staff have been friendly and keen to help me.
On the ball so far
My mortgage advisor Grace is amazing! She is friendly, efficient and professional. She remembers small details about you as a person even though I’ve not spoken to her in 3 years. I am so sad she is moving companies and I won’t be interacting with her anymore.