We cover a wide catchment area for the following primary schools; Balfour, Downs, St. Bernadettes, Stanford, Westdene and also secondary schools at Varndean and Dorothy Stringer; as well as railway stations at Preston Park & London Road, ideal for commuting to London or Gatwick or to Sussex University.
The specialist lettings team headed by Sarah Tappenden, has over 15 years' agency experience offering advice from finding a tenant to full management.
We market your property across all our Brighton & Hove offices. why choose us?
- 'Open House' events, a structured, well managed event, designed to generate maximum interest for your property.
- Dedicated HELP TO FIND service for all our sellers. We'll help you find a property through our BESPOKE tailored PROPERTY SEARCH service.
- Charlie James, our in-house Mortgage Consultant can help you with all your mortgage needs, offering face to face appointments.
- Fox X Sons will advertise your property on the RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA along with FOX X SONS and SEQUENCE HOME WEBSITES!
- FREE 360 ° VIRTUAL TOURS, AUDIO TOURS, PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY, FLOORPLANS, FEATURED PROPERTY and PREMIUM LISTING ON RIGHTMOVE and ZOOPLA!
- We offer a range of specialised property services including mortgage services, solicitors, surveys, new homes, insurance and much more!
- Use our LONDON COVERAGE. We can advertise your property to all buyers moving away from LONDON to the South Coast! That's an extra 44 offices
- We have numerous NEW HOMES SITES all over the South Coast ® Mid Sussex that have show homes ready for you to view!
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
With all our sincerest thanks for your work in bringing together such a quick & successful sale/purchase. You worked really hard to make it happen and we really appreciate what you did for us. Very best wishes.
I couldn't speak more highly of Zoe from Fox & Sons Preston Road. She went above and beyond to make sure my sale of my property was as stress free, for myself, as possible. Always keeping me up to date during the process and handling complications efficiently. She is a real asset and credit to your company. I would recommend her to anyone and wouldn't hesitate to use her again.
Just about to complete the sale of our home in Hollingbury. Throughout the team have been great. Special mention to Zoe, who worked tirelessly & gave me complete confidence in the sale going through. She kept me informed constantly without me having to chase for information. It looked like the sale was going to take a lot longer (for reasons out of Fox & Sons control), but Zoe worked extremely hard to get things organised with solicitors, other buyers/sellers & we're now due to complete in days
Aston and Daniel (and the whole team) were great on our recent purchase. They were really responsive and helpful in what was a stressful period, trying to move against a challenging deadline. Would recommend them to anyone buying.
From the moment Aston came to our house to present to the day we completed, the levels of professionalism were very high, they were able to demonstrate how they were going to market, who was looking and where people were coming from. We were kept informed every step of the way. We had an open day which Dan took charge of and again the high levels of professionalism shone through. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
My experience with Fox and Sons and Aston in particular was excellent. I would highly recommend to anyone in the Patcham or Preston Park area looking to sell their property.
Very happy with the service provided by Aston and his team on our purchase. Friendly and very efficient.
Thank you for excellent service and keeping things moving right through to a very quick exchange. Really happy.
Friendly, helpful and professional. Kept us updated through out the process and would recommend. Also helped with mortgage advice, an all round good package.
Very professional and helpfully would recommend to anybody selling their house
Excellent service, reacting fast when I needed help and going over the whole process clearly and methodically. Thank you!