- Beautifully presented detached executive home built by avant homes
- Located on the edge of the sought after village of moulton
- Open plan kitchen/diner/family area
- Five double bedrooms, two ensuites four piece bathroom suite
- Double width driveway double garage
Beautifully presented detached property, five double bedrooms, two ensuites + family bathroom, open plan living area, driveway and garage.
- No chain
- End terrace property
- Two double bedrooms
- Kitchen / diner
- Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles
NO CHAIN, end terraced property, two double bedrooms, kitchen/diner, gardens to front and rear and driveway providing off road parking.
As well as Northampton, the branch covers surrounding areas and villages north of the town centre including Kingsley, Poet's Corner, Abington, Phippsville, Boothville, Kingsthorpe, Spinney Hill, Parklands, Thorplands, Rectory Farm, Blackthorn, Southfields, Overstone, Holcot, The Headlands, Queens Park, Westone, Links View, Boughton, Moulton, Sywell, Church Brampton, Chapel Brampton, Long Buckby, Ravensthorpe. Guilsborough, East Haddon, West Haddon, Creaton, Pitsford, Spratton and Brixworth.
Having operated in the town centre for over 27 years, we've helped countless local people move home, whether they are first time buyers, home movers or looking to down size. why choose us?
- PART OF A NATIONAL ESTATE AGENCY NETWORK OF OVER 320 OFFICES
- SPECIALIST MARKETING - Professional marketing packages available to make your property stand out including professional photography,
- IN-HOUSE MORTGAGE SERVICES - With our knowledgeable multi lingual Mortgage Consultant here Monday to Saturday,
- IN HOUSE SERVICES - Additional services include: Conveyancing, Surveys, Will Writing and Help To Find.
- COMMUNICATION - We will work hard on your behalf speaking with property solicitors to make your purchase as stress free as possible!
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Good work from all at Northampton including Eliza, Jasmine, Sam and Rohan, would highly recommend.
Estate agents were honest and speedy in all communications during the sales process. Sam and Rohan were diligent in their dealings with us and helped us to buy our house within 7 weeks.
Thank you for all your help with the sale of Oliver Street.
We purchased through the Kingsley Park Avenue branch and they were good. We were kept informed the whole way and have no complaints.
I cannot praise Sam, Eliza and the team enough for such a smooth sale. Kept me informed every step of the way and all completed quickly from Open Day to completion. Well done to you all and thank you.
The team at William H Brown on Kingsley front were fantastic from start to finish, very attentive - kept us up to date regularly throughout the purchase and answered all the questions we had! Exactly what we needed as first time buyers! Special mention to Sam and Jasmine.
Eliza, Sam & Staff - I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the help you have given me to sell my property. I really appreciate what you have done for me, although very frustrating at times, and I feel sure if it wasn't for your dedication and understanding I perhaps would still be looking for a buyer. You have gone above and beyond expectations. Once again, thank you all.
Thank you very much - you've been brilliant! Thanks very much for all your help - it really is much appreciated.
With warmest thanks - Thank you for not giving up on me
The most professional and efficient Estate Agents you will find. They are so on the ball it is unbelievable! Regular communication and updates. If you are not sure how the whole process of selling your house works then they guide you through the process including helping you complete the paperwork. They also remember everything about the details of your sale - Amazing! A high standard of service and professional photos you can't find a better Estate Agent, Worth every penny.