- Semi-detached bungalow
- Three bedroom
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted showeroom
- Generous private garden and driveway
This Fabulous Semi-detached Bungalow with un tapped potential, private gardens and a detached garage.
- Detached bungalow
- Four double bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathrooms
- Private enclosed gardens and driveway
- Family kitchen diner
A fantastic detached bungalow in the heart of Newton Mearns with a wealth of potential for development, ideally located for local schooling.
NOW UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
With an experienced team of estate agents and sales negotiators the office is happy and able to assist in all property needs.
Darryl Cormack, Area Manager says:
"Newton Mearns is a pivotal part of our East Renfrewshire business and as such we are investing further in an office upgrade and highly experienced, industry experts to lead our Newton Mearns branch to greater heights in 2019 and beyond"
Please contact us to ensure that you are given the best possible advice on what we can do to market and sell your property in the current climate.
The services that we offer include: Residential Sales, Mortgage Services and Conveyancing. The team at Newton Mearns have a wealth of experience and knowledge of the local area, which proves invaluable to prospective buyers and sellers alike. why choose us?
- We are a team of experienced, knowledgeable property professionals who are approachable and always ready and willing to help.
- Recent Successes include: Properties under offer in less than a week; closing dates; sales figures of home report value and above.
- Mortgage services - Free consultations and access to Help to Find Service
- Professional photography, audio tour, floor plan ¼ Premium Displays on both Rightmove and Zoopla
- High Street location with prominent window displays
- Skilled and hardworking team of professionals combining years of estate agency experience
- First time buyer workshop which offers prospective purchasers the chance to discuss options
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
My experience using Alan and Harris was great the staff explained everything to us about what and how my property was going to be put on the market. With the help of Shannon Docherty she was brilliant on keeping us update and make the full process easier and stress free and offering any help to make it easier for us. I would recommend anyone who is thinking of selling or buying to use Alan and Harris
Iv recently just purchased and sold my property at the Newton Mearns branch and I cannot fault the hard working team enough! Special thanks to Emma B & Shannon D in making the process as simple and stress free as possible. Will definitely be returning to use Allen & Harris in future. Thanks again guys!
' great service great staff ' Good service and friendly service Emma was particularly kind our house sold in 2 days
I found Darryl and his team at the Mearns branch to be thoroughly diligent and consummate professionals.. They sold our house inside 12 days and were happy to do viewings at short notice and put in the extra work to get our Sale over the line. Special mention to Emma who’s market knowledge and persistence were second to none - I would highly recommend!
I had a great experience with Allen & Harris after having a bad experience with another agent. I would like to say a special mention to Emma Baillie who went above and beyond to make everything as smooth as possible for us. I would also like to mention Kat, both from the Newton Mearns office. I would not hesitate to use Allen & Harris again