- Ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious living room with access to patio area
- Two bathrooms (includes one en-suite)
- Views over royal liverpool golf course and the sea
Jones and Chapman are delighted to b...
- Sale by modern auction (t&cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed reserve price
- Buyers fees apply
- Two bedroom first floor apartment with amazing views front and rear
- Open plan lounge / diner
- Delightful victorian cottage
- Two reception rooms & sun lounge
- Two bedrooms
- Car port and off road parking
- Beautiful well-kept gardens front and rear
The Lettings team is led by Dave Thompson We can tailor our service to suit your needs, from finding a tenant to full management we can help take care of all your landlord obligations to protect you and your property. Our team is experienced in the local market and you are guaranteed a friendly welcome and professional advice on how to market, present and let your property at the best possible price at a time scale to suit our client. The Lettings team covers postcodes CH46, CH47, CH48, CH49, CH60 and CH61. Call us today on 0151 644 8666.
why choose us?
- We have James Evans our fully qualified in-house Mortgage Consultant who offers flexible appointment times to suit you.
- For added convenience we offer late night appointments every weekday until 6:00pm
- Other services we provide include Sales Progression, Auctions, Land and New Homes, Conveyancing, Surveys and EPCs.
- Occupying a prominent high street location with free parking immediately outside
- Our Hoylake office is part of one of the largest estate agency national networks with 9 offices on the Wirral alone
- Offering innovative marketing ideas to help you achieve the best possible price for your home at a timescale to suit you
- Can't seem to find your dream home? Look no further! Let us do the searching for you. Speak to us about our Help To Find service today!
- Experienced and professional letting team to assist you whether you are letting your property or looking to rent a property.
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
Selling my house felt like an emotional and overwhelming task, however, Branch Manager Helena Greig and her team supported me with their friendly approach and professional manner. I was pleased with the appraisal of my property conducted by Mark Watson. There was a huge amount of interest in my property and I was offered the sale asking price within 48 hours of the house being listed. The team were reliable, what they said they would do - they did!
Many thanks and well done to you and the staff. We really appreciate the assistance we were given by you.
Many thanks for all your help in the sale of our house, we hope the new owners are happy. It took a while but eventually got there in what appears to be a difficult market.
Thank you for all the help you and your staff gave me on my move from West Kirby to Hoylake.
To Mark & Anne, on behalf of my brother & I, our sincere thanks for all the help you have given during the sale of our late fathers flat. I know that this sale has not been without its trials & tribulations but you succeeded in the end!
Mark - a huge, huge thank you for everything you have done for us. Hugely appreciated!
A big thank you on sorting the sale of our house.
To Anne, most appreciated your patience.
Dear Ann, thanks for all your good work, especially the badger!
To all the staff of Jones & Chapman Hoylake, thank you for all your care, advice and attention.
Express service with conscientious and genial advisor. Expedition of mortgage attainment was impressive.
We are first time buyers and due to this were completely uneducated in this process. Catherine has been amazing, she’s been there every step of the way!