- 5 double bedrooms 2 with en-suites
- Office/6th bedroom on ground floor
- Double garage with 2 additional allocated spaces
- Triple aspect lounge/dining room
- Private wrap around garden, lawn, patio and decking
- Shared ownership currently 35% , up to 80% available
- Fabulous quiet cul de sac location
- Gorgeous views
- Two double bedrooms
- Kitchen breakfast room
Our office on South Road offers a complete property service for the Hayward's Heath areas including surrounding villages including Lindfield, Cuckfield, Balcombe, Newick, North Chailey, South Chailey, Wivelsfield Green and Ardingly.
We have a long established residential sales team headed up by Ben Pester who has been an estate agent for 15 years and has been with Fox & Sons since 2005.
Our dedicated lettings department is Managed by Chloe Hewson who has in excess of five years experience within the lettings industry and can offer a wide range of lettings services to both landlords and tenants. We can help with the process of either renting or letting your property as well as offering professional help for buy-to-let investors.
We are part of a local network of 26 offices throughout Sussex and interacting closely with our 44 branches throughout London and further support from our national network of over 320 branches nationwide.
We are here to help you at every stage of the home moving process and make it as enjoyable as possible. If you are thinking of buying or selling and need some property advice, please call us on 01444 450105.
Alternatively if you are wishing to rent or let your property please call our professional lettings team on 01444 454042. why choose us?
- Fox · Sons have been in the town since early 1980s so have extensive local knowledge, having worked through many different markets.
- Town centre location with prominent large LED window displays with a guarantee to showcase your property to the best possible ability
- New Portfolio marketing available including professional photography, premium and feature listings on major websites and 3D virtual tour
- Part of a national network of over 320 branches with 44 offices being within the M25 in London, attracting buyers from across the country
- We offer Covid-19 safe viewings and valuations using PPE equipment.
- We offer both virtual and face-to-face mortgage appointments with our fully trained Mortgage Consultant, available six days a week.
- Fox p Sons Lettings - Landlords have your property advertised across the two main Property Portals and three local Fox p Sons Offices.
- Our lettings department is run by Chloe Hewson with over 5 years lettings experience phone now to book in your free property appraisal
Latest Properties in Your Areabuy rent View all properties
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
I recently used Fox and Sons to buy my first property after after a divorce. I found them very helpful and not pushy at all. Ben was very helpful with any of my questions as it had been a long time since I purchased a property. I am very happy with my flat and recommend Fox and Sons
Both Ben and Louis from Fox and Sons Haywards Heath branch took over selling my home. They were always extremely nice to deal with and sold my home well. Thank you to you both.
Ben is very professional and personable, he listens to your initial brief and is quick to follow up with a quality proposal. Ben kept me updated throughout the sale process and dealt with the sale of my property in person from start to finish, a good communicator. Ben also chased up with both parties Legal teams to push the sale through. I was very pleased with the service
Great service from start to finish. Gareth Pontin is a fantastic mortgage advisor. His relaxed, reassuring nature made him a pleasure to deal. Gareth managed the entire application process and our mortgage was approved without any problems at all. Our dealings with Ben Pester were also very positive. Despite general delays in almost every process caused by COVID-19, Ben managed to keep the vendors on board and successfully secure the sale.
We have recently sold our house through Fox&Sons Haywards Heath and we are extremely pleased with the service we received from the whole team from start to finish. Ben was by far the most helpful, friendly and professional estate agent who came to value the house initially. He was very realistic in his valuation and was great when it came to the negotiations. The rest of the sales team were equally approachable and we cannot praise Gareth, the mortgage advisor, enough for his help throughout.
Gareth is knowledgeable and very professional. Very kind and patient, my husband and I felt that he listened to our needs. I would recommend him for the Mortgage advice
Great couple of calls with Gareth in Haywards Heath who was open and candid and certainly got us exactly what we needed for less (APR) than we expected. Well worth the fee! Bravo!
Ben and the team did an excellent job and the property was expertly marketed. It sold quickly and the whole experience was great. I would recommend Ben and the team at Fox & Sons.
Louis from Haywards Heath branch. Such a polite, soft spoken young man.. Really liked him, would of bought house from him unfortunately didn't have a garden. Hopefully he'll find us something soon..
Excellent service from start to finish
Usual exemplary service from Gareth Pontin in the mortgage department
Five star service! Always there to answer any questions and go above and beyond.
Would definitely recommend their services to friends and family.
Superb - Gareth so helpful and responsive as always
Gareth was very patient with me, explained everything in details. We have been checking all options available for me. When I came back home I had some queries so sent an email and get response straight away. Great service.
Friendly staff and helpful service.
Very pleasant, experienced and approachable agent. Conversation made easy with plain language used. Recommended broker.
I have arranged 2 mortgages slreadybthix year and just started a 3rd soon.
Very efficient and proffesional
Gareth was amazingly helpful from the start. He first took the time to talk me through the full process and really demystified everything. He's then been on hand to help throughout the process and always happy to give advice when asked. I highly recommend working with him.
Clear information, well explained and easy to contact
Knowledgable courteous and just make everything so simple. I would not hesitate to recommend Gareth to anyone looking for help with mortgage services. Simply outstanding