Our Sales Team is headed by the management team of Hannah Tweed and Aston McLennan. They are an experienced and forward thinking team that leave no stone unturned when it comes to achieving the best price. We all aim to help you at every stage of the moving process. Francesca Piperakis is here to discuss your needs whether you are a homeowner, buyer, seller or landlord.
We have a dedicated lettings department based in Western Road, lead by Sarah Tappenden and her team.
If you are thinking of selling and want a FREE valuation or are interested in buying, please contact our friendly team. why choose us?
- Hannah, Aston, Joe and Francesca are keen to help with your move and pride themselves in offering excellent customer service.
- Unique HELP TO FIND service - name your favourite roads to live in and we will source properties that are not yet on the market for you.
- Superb marketing packages that include professional photography, audio tours, floorplans and premium listings.
- Our office is open 6 days a week. For your convenience we open until 5pm on Saturday.
- We can value your home for you completely free of charge. Call to book your FREE MARKET APPRAISAL now.
- Our network of offices within Brighton ² Hove play a vital part in helping you secure a buyer, PLUS we deal with many London buyers.
- We have a network of over 320 offices. With the strength of our national network we can attract buyers nationwide.
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
I have recently completed my house sale via Alex and the team- Ellie and Arron. I never thought I would be able to sell my Victorian Terrace and within 3 weeks (this includes the Christmas period and another lockdown) it was sold. We got a good price and they helped me with the negotiations. I don't think I will ever want to move again from the lovely little chalet bungalow I have just purchased but if the need ever arise I would use Fox's again!
Sold the property quickly and efficiently at a time when things are just plain crazy in the world. We said that they wouldn't be able to but they did!
Everything sorted out really well. Great deal. Great service
Very responsive, professional, and cheerful (unlike most solicitors). I would recommend them to anyone else moving to Hangleton.
Great advice throughput and really professional and personal service.
Kelly was fantastic, she was personable and really helpful. We had a few issues with our Help to Buy application but she was reassuring and always kept us informed.
Dealt with Daniel on our re-mortgage as we ported our mortgage as this came around quickly, he was just as good and was on hand every step of the way. Great service - happy to recommend!