- Two bedroom double unit park home
- Situated on the ever-popular lion house park
- Communal facilities including two car parks & community hall
- Located within 1/4 mile of hailsham market town
- Surrounded by open countryside
- Two bedroom ground-floor retirement flat
- Offered to market chain free
- Walking distance to hailsham high street
- Communal facilities including lounge, laundry room, car park & lift
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- ***guide price £300,000 - £325,000***
- Three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Lawned front & rear gardens
- Sought-after north hailsham location
- Close proximity to schools, shops & bus routes
- Desirable village location
- Reserve off plan now
- Large 4 bedroom town house
- Private parking
- Kitchen choices available *subject to build status and offer level*
- ***guide price £350,000 - £375,000***
- Two double bedroom detached bungalow
- Driveway for 2-3 cars & large workshop
- Contemporary accommodation throughout
- Lawned front garden & low-maintenance rear garden
You will find four connected branches located in Hailsham, Langney, Polegate and Eastbourne who all work closely together to maintain a strong network, we all aim to provide you with the best possible professional and stress-free buying and selling services.
The Sales Department is managed by Claire Sturland who is supported by Mortgage Consultant Robyn Whitehead, Residential Sales Manager Shannon Da Silva, Senior Negotiator Annabel Edge, Residential Valuer David Thomas & Viewing Negotiator Kieran Clarke.
Claire brings 20 years of local experience in selling homes in the Sussex area and has been a Manager at Fox & Sons for the past 4 years. Robyn Whitehead is our Mortgage Consultant in-branch. Shannon spends her time building rapport with clients and negotiating sales whilst Annabel covers the marketing of our properties alongside negotiating sales and maintaining healthy relationships with all our clients and vendors. Kieran is currently undergoing training with us and is excited to become part of the Hailsham team.
why choose us?
- Part of a national Å London based network of linked branches, 320 branches incl over 30 branches in Central London giving more buying power!
- Conveniently situated in the heart of Hailsham with an eye catching window display!
- We sell Land G New Builds too! Ask us today about HelpToBuy and other schemes.
- FREE market valuations available Monday through to Saturday at a time that suits you, including evenings and weekends appointment times.
- We have a in house mortgage consultant who can help you with all your mortgage needs and cost of moving analysis.
- MY ACCOUNT- An online programme whereby you can login } monitor your property's performance, save property searches and access help } advice
- We offer a Best Price Commitment giving your property the best possible exposure and presentation to secure the best possible price!
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
We have been overwhelmed by the support and guidance from Fox & Sons Hailsham whilst we buy our first home. Robyn has been able to source a great deal on our mortgage (even in todays world), and has become a very trusted source of advice and information (for years to come!!). Everybody in the office are friendly and professional, Fox & Sons Hailsham are really helping us through this exciting time with the least stress possible!
Robyn has been exceptionally helpful and supportive from the very start of this process. She has gone above and beyond to ensure that i fully understand every part of the process, it has been a total pleasure to deal with her and i would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!!
Reflecting on our experience generally with Fox & Sons in Hailsham it was very good with attentive and committed staff who sold our house. Accepting the market volatility over recent months they did a good job and whereas communication was good generally my only concern would be that sometimes messages received from other parties involved did not alyways seem to reflect a true position with the sale of their properties.
Robyn is fantastic. Very helpful. We had a great experience.
Shannon and Ciaron went above and beyond to assist me ..Thankyou x
Very good service overall, always helpful and on hand to answer any queries, quick to come back with answers. made what is by nature a stressful event seem bearable. with a special mention to David & Shannon in particular for their down to earth professionalism. Highly recommend
Honestly cannot praise these guys enough. Having been let down by an other local agents, Claire, Shannon, David & team came in and saved the day. Our chain was highly complex, and had a number of challenges (it felt like a roller coaster at times, including the moving date changing at the last minute due to Queen Elizabeth II state funeral). The team at Fox and Sons Hailsham went above and beyond each time, smoothed the journey, and smash the sale/service out of the park.
Fox & Sons in Hailsham have done a great job selling our home in Lundy Walk. Its helpful having a team who are on the ball, who work fast when selling the property for you when you work full time & struggle to find the time to do the things/answer the email's as quickly as needed at times! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Hailsham team to anyone & we would also use them again if we ever sold a property again!
Claire and Annabel were a great help throughout the process of helping us buy our first home! They were always quick to respond to queries and friendly throughout. If you're looking for a property in the Hailsham area I would recommend choosing Fox & Sons.
All the staff were extremely professional and friendly, they kept me informed throughout the sale ensuring it ran as smoothly as possible. The sale completed in a timely fashion which they played a key part of the end result. Thank you so much, I will use you again.
Ian at the seaford branch was incredibly helpful. He went through everything and made sure we understood what it all meant. He’s been very helpful on the few emails we have sent asking question and for some help. The life time broker fee is a great idea as now we don’t need to worry further charges when we want to change mortgage
Fantastic service , I was due a mortgage renewal I saw a deal, spoke to Chris he got me a better deal with the same provider , explained everything in plain English , very happy
The advice was good and I'm very pleased with the service
Just applied for a mortgage with Jonathan in the Peacehaven office. The process was information, swift and professional. Thank you Jonathan, you have been a great help.
Great service. Lovely personnel.overall good experience
Definitely recommend, Chris in the Hailsham branch was amazing for the setting up the Mortgage. So too we’re Callum the Listing Manager in Eastbourne and James the manager at the Lewes Road Branch in Brighton. A big thank you to you and your fabulous staff. You have a customer for life.!
Our experience as always has been fantastic. Advice given and communication has been great.