- Two bedroom terraced home
- Scope to modernise
- Private rear garden
A two bedroom terraced home situated conveniently for Chessington North (Zone 6) train station and the nearby Horton Country Park.
- Detached three double bedroom family home
- In close proximity to east ewell station and ofsted outstanding schools
- Two reception rooms
- Large entrance hall
A spacious family home located in The Nonsuch Estate, East Ewell. The property represents an excellent opportunity for extension STPP.
Our welcoming staff are on hand to offer advice on every aspect of the home moving process. Whether you are looking to buy, sell or for mortgage services, one of our team can help by combining our experience, local knowledge, passion and desire to help you find your dream property. From first time buyers looking for their first home or young families looking to live in a catchment area with an outstanding school within our area. Glen Fulham our Mortgage Services Manager on hand to assist you with your mortgage needs over the telephone.
Our office covers Stoneleigh, Ewell, Chessington and parts of Cheam. We market a broad range of properties and would be pleased to help you with the sale of your property and to find your dream home to move to. Our area has fantastic train links to London Waterloo and Victoria in just over 30 minutes as well as convenient bus routes to Epsom and Kingston. There are outstanding local schools making demand for properties in our area very high!
If you are thinking of selling or would just like to know how much your property is worth, please call us on 020 8393 0977 to book your free valuation. why choose us?
- Your local Estate Agency Barnard Marcus Ewell Sales and New Homes team have over 70 years combined experience. Speak to the team today!
- We are your New Homes Specialist successfully selling developments in Sycamore Gardens, The Star, Horton Heights, Lily Court F Tadworth Gdns
- Bespoke marketing package which includes Professional Photography, Floorplan, Virtual Tour, Feature % Premium Display. T % C's apply!
- Barnard Marcus caters for all of your home moving needs including Residential Sales, Lettings, Mortgage Services, Surveys and Conveyancing.
- You have a dedicated Sales Progressor Jill Parry ready Ý waiting to help you through the process of buying or selling your home STRESS FREE!
- We advertise on the big 2 property portals - Rightmove ¼ Zoopla, as well as our national websites, giving your property MAXIMUM exposure!!
- We offer a modern way of selling - Online Auctions known as IAMSOLD! Speak to us for more information on 02083930977
- Open House Events, a structured event of arranged viewings to generate as much interest and urgency as possible for your property.
what's happeningat Barnard Marcus Ewell To find out more about any of our upcoming events please feel free to give us a call: 020 8393 0977
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
As first time buyers the guidance, efficiency, and true professionalism we received from Glen Fulham and the team at Barnard Marcus was superb. I would certainly recommend their services to any future Buyers.
Very helpful, informative and easy to work with!
From the initial call to the branch to list the sale to the news that we have exchanged every interaction with Barnard Marcus was professional, friendly and extremely helpful. Marc, the Regional Sales Manager was great, but the star was their Sales Progression Manager, Jill Parry, who literally got the exchange and completion over the line. Jill was more informative than my solicitor, and I am sure the sale would have taken weeks longer if it had not been for Jill.
Marc and his team were incredibly patient selling our properties in Ewell. Throughout the process they were supportive, available, informative and helpful, solving some last minute issues by going above and beyond. Highly recommend.
My review is simple...dont go anywhere else!!! The efficient service, friendliness and honest and trustworthy assistance I have received from day one has helped me through the whole property process which has served me well enabling me to both sell and purchase through yourselves. I would like to thank the whole team at the Ewell branch and also my thanks goes to Jill Parry at your Morden branch.... I definitely couldn't have achieved this without you all!!!
What an amazing Team at Barnard Marcus, no hesitation in recommending them. Worth every penny. They worked so very hard for me. Thank you Team Barnard Marcus.
Incredibly helpful, professional and hardworking team. I would highly recommend buying/selling through this estate agent
Amazing team who helped me buy my first home! Thank you.
Very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. Happy customer, would highly recommend. Thank you.
Great service and thanks to Ollie who was extremely helpful would highly recommend!
Quick efficient phone meeting to review mortgage options. Priced to include any charges so for example can see the effect of the upfront fees for a product. Application sent as spinal as I had decided.
Excellent & helpful
Glen Fulham has been and continues to be excellent at his job. Over the past 8 years I’ve used him on at least 8 occasions for my various mortgage requirements.
Glen Fulham is amazing. He explained everything nicely and have sort out all the queries. He's an asset for the company.