- A well presented link detached bungalow
- Spacious lounge/diner with a gas fire
- Modern kitchen with space for appliances
- Two/three bedrooms and family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden with patio area
A well presented linked detached bungalow situated just a short walk from Harleston town centre.
- End terraced property within walking distance to amenities and two minutes to the train station
- Spacious kitchen/ diner and lounge
- Cloakroom and family bathroom
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Decent sized enclosed rear garden
An end terraced property situated within walking distance to Diss town centre.
As part of a national estate agency network of over 320 offices, we are perfectly located to showcase your property to buyers in Diss and beyond.
William H Brown have operated in the town in excess of 20 years and have an exceptional position being right in the centre of the town with a huge amount of foot traffic passing our office windows daily.
Not only can we sell your property, we can help with your ongoing move, provide CONVEYANCING SERVICES, AUCTIONS, SURVEYS and MORTGAGE SERVICES. We are here for you!
Our Lettings Team offer landlords and Buy-to-Let investors the best possible services by providing TENANT sourcing, FULL PROPERTY MANAGEMENT and RENT COLLECTION!
We have a wealth of excellent local knowledge, including primary and secondary schools, the local community, where to go and what to do! So, if you are looking to BUY, SELL, RENT and LET, then call us or pop in for a friendly chat and get information about how we can help you. Call our Sales Team on 01379 644719 or our Lettings Team on 01379 644123! why choose us?
- Lauren runs our successful Lettings Department. We offer tailor made packages to suit the needs of any landlord!
- Lettings, sales å mortgage teams work closely together to aid in any buy to let investment purchase å can organise full landlord insurance.
- We're COVID-19 secure! So you can BUY, SELL, LET, or arrange your MORTGAGE safely with us!
- We have a dedicated New Homes manager providing expert advice on pricing, marketing p sales for local and national developers.
- We work closely with our Auctions and Select Home Departments to provide all of our clients with the best possible service.
- Our sales team with their local market knowledge and expertise are here to help you, whether that's for selling or buying.
- Accompanied viewings offered and we provide all vendors with regular updates and constructive feedback from all viewings carried out!
- Our Lettings Team will carry out your FREE rental valuation at a time that suits you - we work until 6pm most weekdays and 7pm on Thursdays!
Latest Properties in Your Areabuy rent View all properties
get in touch
What Our Customers Say
I have received a very professional and friendly approach from Chloe Aldous, Zoe Leeper and Nicola Hembling at the Diss Branch and I have been kept well informed with viewings and the outcomes. Very satisfied.
The team at William H Brown Diss are fantastic & very pro-active. Nicola spent time valuing my property, explaining the selling process 7 arranged for a professional photographer to take photos & create a floor plan. Chloe creating the details of my property were well written and making it live on Rightmove. Zoe organised viewing appointments, offers & kept me updated at all times. I thought selling a property was going to be very stressful but thankfully they are all great at their jobs.
Very prompt in responding to any queries. The staff (Nicola, Zoe and Chloe) have been very helpful and friendly,while remaining very professional. They both advise and perhaps more importantly listen. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them.
Zoe deserves a congressional medal of honour for her sterling efforts in keeping all the poorly performing solicitors in line and keeping all of us up to date. Without her focus we'd all still be drumming our fingers waiting. First class.
Excellent personal service from Chloe Aldous and Nicola Hembling, great team highly recommended.
Very impressed with the advice provided by Nicola Hembling on marketing our property and the speediness of getting house details and photos published online thanks to Chloe Aldous. A great team!
Chloe Aldous, Senior Administrator at William H. Brown in Diss, Norfolk has been the epitome of speed, accuracy and excellent customer service when marketing my property. The details were drafted and posted online super quickly and have produced a great response. Thank you very much Chloe.
We bought our first house through William H Brown Diss office. Jade was so helpful from start to finish with what was a long and stressful process but she went above and beyond for us and we really appreciate all of her hard work. We would definitely recommend Jade and her colleagues and will be contacting her next time we look to buy/ sell.
Nicola Hembling, Branch Manager of William H. Brown in Diss, provided a market evaluation of my property. I have been fortunate to have had Nicola's expert guidance and assistance in the past and I was again very impressed. Nicola put me instantly at ease, answered my questions clearly & honestly and provided comprehensive assessment of my property in the current market. The results have been excellent and I highly recommend her.
I found the the Whole process professional and friendly with Nicola's visit and the marketing by Chloe.
They kept us informed all the time, couldn't of had a better team of people to work with! A
Laura was amazing at helping us remortgage our property, she talked us through every step and was always willing to help if we had any queries. I would strongly recommend Laura to family and friends.
Terri was just fantastic and helped so much. Without her we would have had no idea what anything was! I feel she has gone above and beyond to support me and my partner in getting our first house
Laura helped us renew our mortgage. She was very helpful, making it a simple process.
Very professional and helped us a lot with minor issues highly recommend